- Drain & rinse well prior to use
- Use the sweet corn in salads, soups, pasta & pizza, you can even create delicious indian dishes by adding corn to spinach , pulao or korma.
- Do not use if canned is leaking or bloated.
- Store in cool, dry & Hygienic place, away from direct sunlight.
- Once opened, keep the pack refrigerate and use within 1 days.
- No need to refrigerate the sealed canned. Keep at room temperature.
- The production process is carried on under proper hygiene and sanitation keeping in mind the consumer safety and maintaining the quality of the product.
Sweet Corn, water, sugar, iodized salt acidity regular (ins330).
Contains Permitted Class II Preservative
|NUTRITION VALUE OF SWEET CORN BRINE
Per 100 g (Approx) In Percentage